Background

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Okay so it's not all terrible...

I forgot to mention in my previous post that something amazing happened to me yesterday, and all that I can say is that it was a God-thing! I think He knew that I was going to need a blessing to help me get through the day. While I was sitting in the waiting area while my window was getting taken care of I received a phone call. I didn't recognize the number but still decided to answer. Much to my surprise it was a call from CNM saying that I have been awarded the Albuquerque Women's Club scholarship! I have never even heard of the scholarship, much less apply for it! I was told all I have to do is fill out a letter saying why I think it would benefit me, fill out the application...and bam...I've already been awarded it, so it doesn't have to be processed...It's like it all happened backwards! Who would've thought?! All I can say is, "Thank you God for such a blessing!!!" WOOT!!!! *happy dance* So even when it seems like things are falling apart and you don't know what to do...it's not all terrible. Somehow little blessings pop up all around us and keep us moving along!

No comments:

Post a Comment