Background

Monday, April 23, 2012

Is it really the end?

So what can I say other than, "is it really the end?"...Last week I finished off clinicals and listened to my last lecture. On Friday I had my 3 HESI exams. I can't remember if I've talked about HESI before, but each semester we've had to take these exams. They're said to be NCLEX prep exams and predictors for how we will do when it comes to taking our state boards. In the past two semesters these exams have counted as grades, but since there were 3 this time they didn't count as a grade! The exams were on mother/baby, mental health, and pharmacology. I was most nervous about pharmacology but rocked it, so I was extremely happy about that! 


Tomorrow is my final for level 3!!!!!! HOLY SMOKES! I can't even describe this semester. It has been a fun, exciting, eye opening, and all around awesome experience. I loved my clinicals, I loved my level 3 coordinator...and there was very little drama. It was a very smooth semester and I loved it...but I shouldn't speak too soon seeing as how I still have to make it through the final! 


But before I go I just wanted to share with you all a cartoon that I found!!! Thanks to my rockstar med-surge instructor I became a pro at getting those pesky, unflickable bubbles out of a syringe...you just gotta let it know who the boss is!! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment